Do you enjoy a collaborative work environment? Do you like customer interactions? Do you believe tacos and margaritas make life better? If yes, then Centro Restaurant Group is looking for you to join our Bar team.
Why Centro Restaurant Group?
Food and drink with innovation. Atmosphere felt with energy, heart, and dedication.
Centro Restaurant Group aims to create fun fast-casual concepts that provide a welcoming and memorable experience for all guests while providing speedy and thorough service and quality food and beverage.
Our company values lie within our team and our community. CRG is devoted to fostering a fun and respectful space for our staff and our guests. We view our relationship with our community as symbiotic – when we nurture our family, our family grows and becomes stronger and thus, helps us better serve our community. In addition, CRG nurtures our team. We work hard to create an equitable, positive, and fun experience for all staff. We will invest as much in you as you invest in us, and are focused on not only having a cohesive and efficient team but in creating leaders.
This is where you come in…
What You’ll Bring
- Previous bar experience preferred
- Friendly and welcoming personality
- Dependable and self-motivated
- Able to prioritize tasks while paying attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with diverse persons
- Evening and weekend availability a must
The bartender is responsible for maintaining excellent customer-service while serving customers or batched cocktails, taps, wine, and N/A beverages. Bartenders play an important role in our overall support team and are willing to support the team where needed. Additionally, bartenders are responsible for:
- Providing a warm and engaging atmosphere for guests
- Batching and building cocktails according to recipe
- Working knowledge of common cocktails
- Maintaining equipment in a responsible and sanitary condition
- Adapting service style to guest and business needs (tech issues, customer comfort, etc)
- Serving alcoholic beverages in a safe, legal, and responsible manner
- Working in a support role as part of our service team when needed
- Maintaining a well-stocked and clean bar
Benefits of Working at Centro Restaurant Group
- 13.50/hour plus tips
- 50% employee discount
- Simple IRA retirement plan with 3% match
- Opportunities for community service and philanthropic work
- Annual all staff celebrations/parties
Centro Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer
We value diversity, inclusion and belonging at Centro Restaurant Group (CRG). CRG does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, familial status, or veteran status.