Do you believe social media has the ability to connect people? Do you take the time to find the perfect shot or take the perfect video in order to share a story or experience? Do tacos and margaritas make life better?
If yes…. then Centro Restaurant Group (CRG) is looking for you, a creative, bold, and strategic risk-taker to serve as a part-time Digital Content Creator. Join our awesome and fun team and build brand-awareness.
Why Centro Restaurant Group?
Food and drink with innovation. Atmosphere felt with energy, heart, and dedication.
Centro Restaurant Group aims to create fun fast-casual concepts that provide a welcoming and memorable experience for all guests while providing speedy and thorough service and quality food and beverage.
Our company values lie within our team and our community. CRG is devoted to fostering a fun and respectful space for our staff and our guests. We view our relationship with our community as symbiotic – when we nurture our family, our family grows and becomes stronger and thus, helps us better serve our community. In addition, CRG nurtures our team. We work hard to create an equitable, positive, and fun experience for all staff. We will invest as much in you as you invest in us, and are focused on not only having a cohesive and efficient team but in creating leaders.
As a valued member of our team your compensation package would include:
- Competitive pay based on experiences: $18.00 – $25.00/hour
- Retirement Savings Plan with 3% match
- Opportunities for community service and philanthropic work
- Opportunities for promotion and bonuses
- Employee rewards program
- Free meals
- 30% employee discount
- Annual all staff celebrations/parties
This is where you come in…
As a person who has a passion for social media, creating content, and testing new ideas you will produce creative, compelling, and high-level engagement digital media content to expand CRG’s brand. As the Digital Content Creator, you will work directly with the Brand Manager and other members of our executive team to increase CRG’s social media presence, brand recognition, and implement new ideas and concepts for the CRG brand. Through visual storytelling, you will be paramount in sharing CRG’s quality food and service, as well as our company culture, vision, and values.
Responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
- Social media account management; including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, and LinkedIn
- Create, edit, and archive digital media that aligns with Centro’s marketing goals
- Collaborate and create marketing campaigns and initiatives with the marketing team
- Collect and report data on marketing campaigns and social media account engagement
- Compare marketing and social media results and strategies with competitors, and keep a pulse on trends within digital marketing.
- Portraying not just Centro’s quality food and drink products, but the culture, mision, and values of Centro
- Promote, participate and capture Centro events and other promotional initiatives.
Overall, we want your ideas to be boundless, take your creative juices and run with them.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience concepting and developing social media marketing campaigns with a specific focus on video and photographic content
- Experience developing digital content using editing software and/or applications
- A passion for social media and the power it has to create powerful influence
- A natural eye for visual storytelling
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and as a team
- A thirst to learn, develop oneself, and an openness to constructive feedback
- Commitment to Centro’s mission and values
- Samples of your work (please submit samples or a link to an e-portfolio with your application)
Candidates for this position will work in-office, remotely, and participate in CRG events in order to execute digital content plans facilitated by our executive team. As a result, this may include nights and weekends. Work hours may fluctuate based on projects and tasks will vary from day-to-day.
This is not a freelance position.
Centro Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employerWe value diversity, inclusion and belonging at Centro Restaurant Group (CRG). CRG does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation,