Do you believe teamwork makes the dream work ? Do you have a number-oriented mind? Do you believe tacos make life better?
If yes, … then Centro Restaurant Group (CRG) is looking for you, an experienced leader to serve as our Kitchen Manager. Join our awesome team and be a key leader of our back of the house management team.
Why Centro Restaurant Group?
Food and drink with innovation. Atmosphere felt with energy, heart, and dedication.
Centro Restaurant Group aims to create fun fast-casual concepts that provide a welcoming and memorable experience for all guests while providing speedy and thorough service and quality food and beverage.
Our company values lie within our team and our community. CRG is devoted to fostering a fun and respectful space for our staff and our guests. We view our relationship with our community as symbiotic – when we nurture our family, our family grows and becomes stronger and thus, helps us better serve our community. In addition, CRG nurtures our team. We work hard to create an equitable, positive, and fun experience for all staff. We will invest as much in you as you invest in us, and are focused on not only having a cohesive and efficient team but in creating leaders.
As a valued member of our team your compensation package would include:
- $65,000 annually
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Retirement Savings Plan with 3% match
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities for professional development and leadership training
- Opportunities for community service and philanthropic work
- Opportunities for promotion and bonuses
- Free Meals
- Annual all staff celebrations/parties
This is where you come in…
Serving as CRG’s Kitchen Manager your core responsibility is to oversee the kitchen crew and maintain food quality and consistency. You will work collaboratively with our executive team to ensure proper back of the house operations and to enhance the customer experience. As the Kitchen Manager you will work to develop your back of the house team and aren’t afraid to jump in where needed.
Responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
1) Food Consistency & Control: Regularly test for food consistency and manage quality control. Implement best practices and monitor kitchen staff to minimize food waste. Conduct inventory and submit food and kitchen supply orders in a timely manner. Have a depth of knowledge of CRG’s menus including but not limited to ingredients, plating, and allergens.
2) Daily Operations: Implement and ensure all company-wide policies, procedures, and standards of operation are practiced by kitchen staff. Oversee and maintain safety and sanitation standards. Proactively and aggressively monitor labor costs with the assistance of the executive team. Oversee kitchen service set-up.
3) Leadership: Serve as an important member of CRG’s overall management team. Collaborate with kitchen leadership and other CRG departments to ensure compliance, effective operations, and growth. Responsible for the training, assessment, and discipline of kitchen staff. Coach staff and role model effective leadership.
What You’ll Bring
- Management experience
- Experience supervising and training teams
- A love for hospitality and the unique culture of restaurants
- A desire and ability to perpetuate a positive work culture
- A thirst to learn, develop oneself, and an openness to constructive criticism
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Ability to speak conversational Spanish preferred but not required
- Commitment to CRG’s mission and values
Centro Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer
We value diversity, inclusion and belonging at Centro Restaurant Group (CRG). CRG does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, familial status, or veteran status.