Calling all energetic and service minded people! Centro Restaurant Group (CRG) is looking for a dynamic group of individuals for our Front of the House (FOH) crew. Join our awesome team at our Nicollet location which will be home to Centro, Vivir, and a new CRG concept. We are looking to hire now, with a tentative start date for the middle of July.
Why Centro Restaurant Group?
Food and drink with innovation. Atmosphere felt with energy, heart, and dedication.
Centro Restaurant Group aims to create fun fast-casual concepts that provide a welcoming and memorable experience for all guests while providing speedy and thorough service and quality food and beverage.
Our company values lie within our team and our community. CRG is devoted to fostering a fun and respectful space for our staff and our guests. We view our relationship with our community as symbiotic – when we nurture our family, our family grows and becomes stronger and thus, helps us better serve our community. In addition, CRG nurtures our team. We work hard to create an equitable, positive, and fun experience for all staff. We will invest as much in you as you invest in us, and are focused on not only having a cohesive and efficient team but on creating leaders. Want to learn more about our company culture. Check out our employee video: https://centrorestaurantgroup.com/about/
As a valued member of our team your compensation package would include:
- $13.50 with TIPS
- Retirement savings plan
- Close-knit staff and management with years of restaurant experience
- Opportunities for professional development and promotion
- Opportunities for community service and philanthropic work
- 50% employee discount
- Annual all staff celebrations/parties
This is where you come in…
As a member of the CRG FOH crew you are the key to creating a fun and memorable experience for our guests. Although CRG focuses on fast-casual concepts, creating an atmosphere of friendly, positive, and helpful staff is crucial to our success.
What You’ll Bring
- Self-starter, able to see tasks that need to be completed and takes the initiative to complete them
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment
- An interest and willingness to learn more, listen, and take constructive feedback
- Enthusiasm for working with a diverse team
- Conversational Spanish helpful but not required
- Evenings, weekends, and Sunday availability is a must!
Centro Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer
We value diversity, inclusion and belonging at Centro Restaurant Group (CRG). CRG does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, familial status, or veteran status.